If you need help urgently ...
During normal office hours ...
If you are already receiving care from our services ...
Our Services A-Z will help you find contact details for the service which is providing your care.
If you are not already receiving care from our services ...
It is usually best to ask your GP (doctor) for help. Many of our services only take referrals from other health professionals - like your GP. Others can be accessed directly by making a self-referral. Each of our service explains how they can be best accessed in Our Services A-Z.
Outside normal office hours ...
- call the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland GPs out of hours service on 0845 045 0411
- call NHS Direct on 0845 46 47 (NHS Direct will continue until the launch of the new 111 service in our area - find out more)
- go to your nearest NHS Walk-In Centre or Minor Injury Unit
- go to the nearest accident and emergency department
- call Samaritans on 08457 909090
- call Focus Line (5pm - 1am) on 08000 272127
- call Sane-Line (12pm - 11pm Mon-Fri, 12pm-6pm weekends) on 0845 767800
dial 999 for an ambulance if it's an emergency
You can call 999 from a mobile phone even if it has no credit.