Our newest edition of the R&D ‘Be Part of Research’ newsletter is live and isn’t to be missed.
Check it out here!
- Join us in welcoming our newest R&D team members: Meera and Sophie.
- Find out about how the R&D team are supporting COVID-19 research, and research which you can get involved in.
- We have a special feature from Professor Nandini Chakraborty who, alongside colleagues, has published some great work on the impact of COVID-19 on Psychiatric Services.
- Worried about the COVID-19 vaccine – check out our mythbusters!
- We have some exciting Research Workshops and Forums coming up over the next few months.
- See who has been awarded ‘Research Star of the Month’!
- Lastly, some information on how to keep up to date with research.
In this edition you will find out more about:
- Team Announcements
- Coronavirus Research – Get Involved
- Your Views – Coronavirus Research
- NIHR Your Path In Research – Campaign 2020
- Research Opportunities
- Research Workshops and Forums
- FREE Reflection Journal
- How to keep up to date