Take a look at the latest ‘Be Part of Research Newsletter’ brought to you by the where you can find out more about the research we are supporting in LPT. Read all about it here:
- Join us in welcoming our newest R&D team member, Sharan
- Find out more about how the R&D team are supporting COVID-19 Research: SIREN Study, ISARIC CCP-UK, BASIL Study, UK-REACH DIRECT
- GLAD and COPING Studies – how you can be involved in this research.
- One in 3 Campaign – find out how you can help to increase recruitment to studies researching Treatment Resistant Depression
- ‘Publishing papers from my PhD Research – My Experience and a Few Words of Advice’ – Dolly Sud
- ‘Revitalising Community Nursing Research’ – Claire Armitage
- ‘My Experience of Being a PI (Principal Investigator): Headaches, Highlights and Horizons’ – Lynn MacDiarmid
- International Clinical Trials Day 2021
- See who has been awarded our latest ‘Research Star of the Month’!
- Upcoming Research Forums and Workshops
- Keep Up to Date with research in LPT
Our newest edition of the R&D ‘Be Part of Research’ newsletter is live and isn’t to be missed.
Check it out here!
- Join us in welcoming our newest R&D team members: Meera and Sophie.
- Find out about how the R&D team are supporting COVID-19 research, and research which you can get involved in.
- We have a special feature from Professor Nandini Chakraborty who, alongside colleagues, has published some great work on the impact of COVID-19 on Psychiatric Services.
- Worried about the COVID-19 vaccine – check out our mythbusters!
- We have some exciting Research Workshops and Forums coming up over the next few months.
- See who has been awarded ‘Research Star of the Month’!
- Lastly, some information on how to keep up to date with research.
‘Be Part of Research’ Newsletter October 2020
In this edition you will find out more about:
- Team Announcements
- Coronavirus Research – Get Involved
- Your Views – Coronavirus Research
- NIHR Your Path In Research – Campaign 2020
- Research Opportunities
- Research Workshops and Forums
- FREE Reflection Journal
- How to keep up to date