The NHS will contact you if you are eligible for a vaccine and are being invited to attend an appointment.
- Public Health England leaflet – Covid-19 vaccination and blood clotting 7 April 2021
- Information for UK recipients on COVID 19 Vaccine AstraZeneca – Updated 7 April 2021
- Why do I have to wait for the Covid-19 vaccination?
- What to expect when you have the Covid-19 vaccination?
Covid-19 – A guide for older adults
Translated copies are available to download and more languages will be available soon.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- The Green Book chapter on COVID-19
- Priority groups for coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination: advice from the JCVI
- Translated videos produced by the BBC in Sylheti, Gujarati, Tamil, Urdu and Punjabi
- The Council For Mosque’s position on Covid-19 vaccines
Accessible information/alternative formats
COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for older adults – BSL video
COVID-19 vaccination: what to expect after vaccination in BSL
COVID-19 vaccination: women of childbearing age, currently pregnant, or breastfeeding BSL
Information about vaccines: For people with a learning disability and autistic people
The BBC Asian Network has created some great content on vaccines scams and made it available on social media; containing videos in Urdu, Sylheti, Punjabi, Tamil and Gujarati for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.