A hospital vaccination hub at Leicester General Hospital has started vaccinating from Saturday, 12th December. The Leicester General Hospital vaccination hub is the first of what will be a range of sites across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland as further supplies of the vaccine become available. You do not need to take any action at this stage. The NHS will contact you if you are eligible for a vaccine and are being invited to attend an appointment.
- A guide for healthcare workers around the Covid-19 vaccination
- A guide for adults around the Covid-19 vaccination
- Why do I have to wait for the Covid-19 vaccination?
- What to expect when you have the Covid-19 vaccination?
Covid-19 – A guide for older adults
Translated copies are available to download and more languages will be available soon.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- The Green Book chapter on COVID-19
- Priority groups for coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination: advice from the JCVI
- Translated videos produced by the BBC in Sylheti, Gujarati, Tamil, Urdu and Punjabi
- The Council For Mosque’s position on Covid-19 vaccines
Accessible information/alternative formats
COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for older adults – BSL video
COVID-19 vaccination: what to expect after vaccination in BSL
COVID-19 vaccination: women of childbearing age, currently pregnant, or breastfeeding BSL
Information about vaccines: For people with a learning disability and autistic people