The Community Immunisation Service supports and delivers the School Aged Immunisation Programme across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. The service provides immunisations for children and young people who are in school or home educated. Vaccinations are provided either in schools or through community clinics and home visits.
The service is provided and supported by a team of skilled and experienced staff. Our immunisation nurses have experience in all aspects of immunisation and vaccination. Consent for vaccination is sought and the team will assess individual children and young people and where highlighted, will offer advice and support.
Upcoming immunisation sessions
The service communicates all planned dates with schools prior to the school year where possible.
Click here to view our planned dates for the 2022-2023 academic year.
HPV immunisation invitation letter
Click here to view our invitation letter sent to all young people in year 8.
The HPV invitation letter is also available in the following languages:
Flu immunisation invitation letter
Click here to view our invitation letter sent to all children and young people in reception to year 9*.
The flu invitation letter is also available in the following languages:
To access our service you can:
- Complete the vaccination consent form by visiting: www.leicsandrutlandimms.co.uk and selecting the programme you wish to consent for.
- You will require a code for your child’s school. Click here to find your school’s code.
- For those children and young people who are home educated, please complete the consent form using the link above. When prompted for a school code use the following based on your Local Authority:
- For those living in Leicester City Council: LE888888
- For those living in Leicestershire County Council: LE888887
- For those living in Rutland County Council: LE888886
- If you are unable to complete the form online, ring us on 0300 3000 007 and the team will support you with this.
Guide to completing the online consent form:
Top tip: when completing the online form, make sure you haven’t included extra spaces or punctuation around the school code, and that when you confirm your email address it matches the one originally submitted.