Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust (LPT) is inviting patients, service users, carers and staff to submit nominations for its annual Celebrating Excellence Awards.
The Trust’s Celebrating Excellence Awards recognise the exceptional work of its staff and volunteers, and their dedication and commitment to creating high quality, compassionate care and wellbeing for all.
Judges will be particularly interested in nominations that reflect LPT’s values of compassion, respect, integrity and trust.
The following four categories are open to nominations from the public:
- Delivering Exceptional Care Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Unsung Hero of the Year (a special award presented by LPT’s CEO/chair)
- Excellence in Patient or Service User Involvement Award
Winners of previous Celebrating Excellence Awards include:
- Respiratory and heart failure team, community health services used technology to create a ‘virtual ward’ enabling Covid-19 patients to be cared for in their own home.
- Crisis team, mental health services continued to deliver 24/7 care during the pandemic by creating a successful central access point and an acute care liaison hub within the Leicester Hospital’s Emergency Department.
- Covid-19 specialist vaccination clinics, learning disabilities services, the team supported the delivery of the vaccination programme at the Peepul Centre in Leicester, by facilitating weekly specialist sessions for people with a learning disability and/or autism, using everything from singing doctors to ‘Spiderman’.
Nominations are open until 5pm on Sunday 14 May 2023, with the winners being announced at a special ceremony taking place on the evening of Friday 22 September.
Nominators of the three finalists in each category will be invited to attend the ceremony and join in this celebration of remarkable teams and individuals.
The headline sponsor for this year’s awards is homeware retailer, Dunelm.
Nomination forms and additional information about the Celebrating Excellence Awards 2023, including award criteria, can be found on the LPT website.
There are also opportunities to sponsor an award – for further information, please contact Carolyn Pascoe, Fundraising Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries about the Celebrating Excellence Awards, please contact: email@example.com