Why volunteer for us?
When you volunteer for us, you help us improve the well being of individuals in our local communities by enhancing the support we can offer. Working with a wide range of health professionals across services for adults, children or older people, we promise you a rewarding experience.
Volunteering with us brings a range of benefits, including:
- New skills and experience to boost your CV and make you stand out from the crowd
- Giving something back to the local community
- Increased confidence and improved self-esteem
- Opportunities to contribute to the vital work of the NHS
- The chance to meet new people from diverse backgrounds, have fun and extend your network
- Develop personal and social skills
- Flexible opportunities that can fit around your routine
- Access to a wide range of NHS e-learning courses
- Access to career development support, including coaching
- Opportunities to celebrate the contribution volunteers make to the Trust including Celebrating Excellence awards and Volunteer Long Service presentations
- Regular updates by email and a quarterly volunteer newsletter
- Annual flu vaccination
- Access to staff intranet
- NHS staff discounts
- Use of the free hospital hopper bus
See what existing volunteers have to say about volunteering at LPT.
Following the outbreak of Covid-19, Leicestershire Partnership Trust has made the decision to temporarily cease recruitment for new volunteers, until we are sure that it is safe to do so.
We are following government guidance closely in order to be able to welcome back volunteers, but at the moment we don’t know exactly when this will be.
In the meantime, if you would like to register your interest in any of the roles listed below, please do so. We will be happy to keep your details and be in contact as soon as the guidance changes and we are able to resume volunteering roles.
For information on the process to volunteer, please click here
To read our latest newsletters click here
To contact a member of the Volunteering Team:
Tel: 0116 295 0918 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for volunteering opportunities with the University Hospitals of Leicester (UHL), which includes Leicester General, Leicester Royal Infirmary or Glenfield Hospital please contact them direct via UHL website : Volunteer Services – UHL
For paid roles in the NHS please visit NHS Jobs.
Click the button below to make an enquiry about any of our roles: