Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust provide Adult and Children Mental Health, Community Health Services and Families and Young People Services across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
You can raise a complaint with us in the following ways:
By post to:
Complaints and PALS Manager or Chief Executive
Freepost LPT Patient Experience (note: this is the full address and will reach us)
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: Our Complaints and PALS Team, free on 0116 295 0830
By Online Form: Online Complaint Form and select ‘Complaints’.
Our opening hours are: 9am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. You can leave a voicemail message at any time and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
Other health care providers in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
If you have concerns which relate to services run by the Leicester Royal Infirmary, Glenfield Hospital or the General Hospital, please contact their PILs Team on email@example.com or call 08081788337.
If you have concerns regarding your GP Surgery, please contact NHS England on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03003112233.
Support making a complaint
All our members of staff are here to help and are happy to listen to your concerns. If you would like help with making a complaint, you can use one of the local NHS Complaints Advocacy services. Details can found in our leaflet in the useful documents section or below: POhWER - Independent Mental Health Advocates and NHS Complaints Advocacy
- Telephone: 0300 456 2370 (Monday - Friday, 8am to 6pm)
- Text: Send the word 'pohwer' with your name and number to 81025
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: PO BOX 17943, Birmingham, B9 9PB
- Website: www.pohwer.net
What you need to provide
To help us investigate matters as effectively as possible, we ask that you please provide as much information as possible about your complaint. Please include the following:
- Your full name and a valid email and home address for reply
- The full name of the patient, their date of birth or NHS number (if known) and address
- A telephone number in case we need to contact you for further information
- The name of the service you wish to complain about
- A clear description of what you are unhappy about, when this took place and, if known, what outcome you would like to see achieved
- Any relevant correspondence.
If you are complaining about the care or treatment of someone else, please understand that we will need consent to proceed with the complaint. We will contact you about this but please do not be offended if we ask for this information.
Our Complaint Policy is currently under review.