Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust is giving you the chance to acknowledge and celebrate the exceptional work of our volunteers and staff – with this year’s Celebrating Excellence Awards now open for nominations.
Whether you are a patient, service-user, carer, or colleague, we want you to take this opportunity to recognise the dedication and commitment of our teams and individuals for creating high quality, compassionate care and wellbeing for all. Judges will be particularly interested in nominations that reflect our values of compassion, respect, integrity, and trust.
There are four categories that are open to nominations from the public.
- Delivering Exceptional Care Award.
- Volunteer of the Year Award.
- Unsung Hero of the Year (a special award presented by our CEO/Chair).
- Excellence in Patient or Service User Involvement Award.
Winners of previous Celebrating Excellence Awards include:
- Respiratory and heart failure team, community health services used technology to create a ‘virtual ward’ enabling Covid-19 patients to be cared for in their own home.
- Crisis team, mental health services continued to deliver 24/7 care during the pandemic by creating a successful central access point and an acute care liaison hub within the Leicester Hospital’s Emergency Department.
- Covid-19 specialist vaccination clinics, learning disabilities services, the team supported the delivery of the vaccination programme at the Peepul Centre in Leicester, by facilitating weekly specialist sessions for people with a learning disability and/or autism, using everything from singing doctors to ‘Spiderman’.
- Volunteer patient transport team, a group of volunteers who helped ensure pharmacy deliveries were delivered to patients throughout the pandemic.
Nomination forms and additional information about the Celebrating Excellence Awards, including the specific criteria, are available at www.leicspart.nhs.uk/awards. Nominations are open until 9am Monday 4 July 2022.
The winners will be announced at a special ceremony on the evening of Thursday 13 October 2022. Nominators of the three finalists in each category will be invited to attend the ceremony and join us in this celebration of remarkable teams and individuals.
There are also opportunities to sponsor an award – for further information, please contact Carolyn Pascoe, Fundraising Manager: email@example.com
For further information about the Celebrating Excellence Award please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org