All NHS services are expected to be under greater pressure than normal during the Junior Doctors’ strike from 14-17 June, 2023. Please follow the NHS’ advice during this time, to help you get the right care, in the right place, as quickly as possible.
You can help by:
- Using 111 online as the first port of call for urgent health needs. Call NHS 111 if you cannot get online.
- Calling 0808 800 3302 for urgent mental health problems or visiting a Neighbourhood Mental Health café.
- Only using 999 if it is a life-threatening emergency (when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk).
- Looking after minor illnesses and injuries yourself at home. You can use a local pharmacy, the NHS App or NHS 111 online for advice.
- Using your GP practice as normal.
- Attending any scheduled medical appointments. The NHS will contact you if your appointment needs to be rescheduled due to strike action.
Visit https://bit.ly/RightNowNHSLLR for more information.