People who are eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine can now book to have the Pfizer jab at Loughborough Hospital to protect them against the virus.
Clinics are running this Friday, Saturday and Sunday (25, 26 and 27 June 2021) and are bookable through the National Booking System or by ringing 119. Anyone who is aged 18 or over – or meets the eligibility criteria – can now book to have a vaccine.
The clinics are based at the rear of the main community hospital building on Epinal Way (postcode: LE11 5JY).
Drop-in AstraZeneca clinics are also running this weekend and next week at the Peepul Centre, based at Orchardson Avenue in Leicester (postcode: LE4 6DP).
The clinics are open for walk-in appointments for anyone who lives in Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland who either:
- is eligible for their first dose of the vaccine and is aged 40 or over
- needs a second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine and who had their first dose more than eight weeks ago.
Please note the only vaccine available at the clinics will be AstraZeneca.
The clinics will take place at the following times:
- Friday 25 June – 12pm – 4pm
- Saturday 26 June – 8am – 8pm
- Sunday 27 June – 8am – 8pm
- Monday 28 June – 4pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 29 June – 4pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 30 June – 8am – 12pm
- Thursday 1 July – 8am – 12pm
- Friday 2 July – 8am – 12pm
- Saturday 3 July – 8am – 4pm
- Sunday 4 July – 8am – 4pm
Booking is not necessary, but you will be required to bring ID with you.