UrgentI need help with my mental health now
- Call 0808 800 3302
Mental Health Central Access Point Freephone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Call NHS 111
For physical, medical and mental health issues.
- Visit your local Neighbourhood Mental Health Cafe for more advice.
- Download our traffic light poster to help find the right support for you or someone you care about.
- You can also download the traffic light poster in a range of languages: Arabic, Bengali, Gujarati, Polish, Punjabi, Somali and Urdu.
Non-urgentI need support for my mental health
- Contact your GP between 8am – 6:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Call 0330 094 5595
VitaMinds (Talking Therapy Service)
- Find out about the new Mental Health Wellbeing and Recovery Support Service (MHWRSS).