We are proud in LPT to have so many staff members that publish their work every year. Below is the list of all publications by LPT staff from 2021 – 2022.
If you have published a paper which isn’t included in the below list please email email@example.com, so we can add your publication below.
Quarter 4 – January 2021 - March 2021
1. Gabriel A de Erausquin; Heather Snyder; María Carrillo; Akram A Hosseini; Traolach S Brugha; Sudha Seshadri ; CNS SARS-CoV-2 Consortium (Jan 2021)
The chronic neuropsychiatric sequelae of COVID-19: The need for a prospective study of viral impact on brain functioning. Alzheimers Dement. doi: 10.1002/alz.12255. Online ahead of print.
2. Susan A. Sadek; Matthew R. Daniel; Peter E. Langdon (Jan 2021)
Attentional bias toward negative and positive pictorial stimuli and its relationship with distorted cognitions; empathy; and moral reasoning among men with intellectual disabilities who have committed crimes. Aggressive Behavior. 47: 120– 130. https://doi.org/10.1002/ab.21908
3. Bhathika Perera; John Chen; Laura Korb; Aditya Borakati; Ken Courtenay; William Henley; Sam Tromans; Rohit Shankar (Jan 2021)
Patterns of comorbidity and psychopharmacology in adults with intellectual disability and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: a UK national cross-sectional audit. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy. 10.1080/14656566.2021.1876028.
4. Mark McCartney; Sarah Nevitt; Annette Lloyd; Ruaraidh Hill; Ross White; Rui Duarte (Jan 2021)
Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for prevention and time to depressive relapse: systematic review and network meta-analysis Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for prevention and time to depressive relapse: systematic review and network meta-analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. doi: 10.1111/acps.13242. Epub 2020 Oct 27.
5. Nandini Chakraborty (Jan 2021)
Stress and Burnout in Doctors: Let’s Look Deeper. Sushruta Journal of Health Policy & Opinion, 14(1), 1-4. https://doi.org/10.38192/14.1.10
6. Clare Bristow; Grace George; Grace Hillsmith; Emma Rainey; Sarah Urasa; Sengua Koipapi; Aloyce Kisoli; Japhet Boni; Grace Anderson Saria; Sherika Ranasinghe; Marcella Joseph; William K. Gray; Marieke Dekker; Richard W. Walker; Catherine L. Dotchin; Elizabeta Mukaetova-Ladinska; William Howlett; Philip Makupa; Stella-Maria Paddick (Jan 2021)
Low levels of frailty in HIV-positive older adults on antiretroviral therapy in northern Tanzania. J. Neurovirol. 27, 58–69 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13365-020-00915-3
7. D Zhang; Q Xu; C Caimino; DM Baguley (Jan 2021)
The prevalence of tinnitus in China: a systematic review of the literature. J Laryngol Otol. 135(1):3-9. doi: 10.1017/S002221512000256X. Epub 2021 Jan 22. PMID: 33478606.
8. Nandini Chakraborty; Alvina Ali; Christopher Alakpa
Diagnostic categories of mental illness in a rural African setting- the mhGAP experience in Edawu (Nigeria). International Journal of Mental Health; DOI: 10.1080/00207411.2020.1846413 Epub 2020 Dec 14.
9. Jackie Wales; Nicola Brewin; Karima Susi; Alison Eivors; Debbie Whight; Rheanne Leatherland (Feb 2021)
Experience of transition between a child and adolescent service and adult service for the treatment of eating disorders. Mental Health Review Journal, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/MHRJ-01-2020-0005
10. Steven Lucas; Philip John Archard (Feb 2021)
Early help and children’s services: exploring provision and practice across English local authorities. Journal of Children's Services, 16(1):74-86.
11. Philip John Archard (Feb 2021)
Professional parental status disclosure in intensive family intervention work. Journal of Children's Services, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JCS-07-2020-0048
12. Johanna Kellett-Wright; Aidan Flatt; Patrick Eaton; Sarah Urasa; William Howlett; Marieke Dekker; Aloyce Kisoli; Ashanti Duijinmaijer; Jessica Thornton; Judith McCartney; Vanessa Yarwood; Charley Irwin; Elizabeta Mukaetova-Ladinska; Rufus Akinyemi; Bingileki Lwezuala; William K Gray; Richard W Walker; Catherine L Dotchin; Philip Makupa; Stella-Maria Paddick (Feb 2021)
Screening for HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorder (HAND) in Adults Aged 50 and Over Attending a Government HIV Clinic in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Comparison of the International HIV Dementia Scale (IHDS) and IDEA Six Item Dementia Screen. AIDS Behav. 25(2):542-553. doi: 10.1007/s10461-020-02998-9.
13. Marios Adamou; Philip Asherson; Muhammad Arif; Louise Buckenham; Sally Cubbin; Karina Dancza; Kirstie Gorman; Gísli Gudjonsson; Sharon Gutman; James Kustow; Kerry Mabbott; Teresa May-Benson; Ulrich Muller-Sedgwick; Emma Pell; Mark Pitts; Suzanne Rastrick; Jane Sedgwick; Kath Smith; Clare Taylor; Lucy Thompson; Kobus van Rensburg; Susan Young (Feb 2021)
Recommendations for occupational therapy interventions for adults with ADHD: a consensus statement from the UK adult ADHD network. BMC Psychiatry 21, 72. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12888-021-03070-z
14. Björn H. Schott; Golo Kronenberg; Ulrike Schmidt; Henning P. Düsedau; Stefanie Ehrentraut; Olga Geisel; Oliver von Bohlen und Halbach; Peter Gass; Ildiko Rita Dunay; Rainer Hellweg (Feb 2021)
Robustly high hippocampal BDNF levels under acute stress in mice lacking the full-length p75 neurotrophin receptor. Pharmacopsychiatry. doi: 10.1055/a-1363-1680
15. Samuel Tromans; Shiraz Ahmed; Nandini Chakraborty (Feb 2021)
COVID‐19 and the two‐way relationship with neuropsychiatric disorders. Prog. Neurol. Psychiatry, 25: 4-6. https://doi.org/10.1002/pnp.689
16. Lois Dugmore; Saskia Bauweraerts (Feb 2021)
When Policy fails try something different Integrated practice improve outcomes for Dual Diagnosis Co-Occurring Service Users accessing Mental Health Services. Drugs and Alcohol Today. Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/DAT-06-2020-0036
17. Ashok Roy; Ken Courtenay; Mahesh Odiyoor; Patricia Walsh; Sarah Keane; Asit Biswas; Geoff Marston; Suchithra Thirulokachandran; Kerim Munir (Feb 2021)
Setting priorities for people with intellectual disability/intellectual developmental disorders across the lifespan: a call to action by the World Psychiatric Association. BJPsych International. Cambridge University Press, pp. 1–4. doi: 10.1192/bji.2021.6.
18. Samuel Tromans; Guiqing Yao; Regi Alexander; Elizabeta Mukaetova-Ladinska; Reza Kiani; Mohammed Al-Uzri; Verity Chester; Richard Carr; Zoe Morgan; Elpida Vounzoulaki; Traolach Brugha (Feb 2021)
The Prevalence of Diabetes in Autistic Persons: A Systematic Review. Clinical Practice and Epidemiology in Mental Health.
19. Samuel Tromans; Asit Biswas (Feb 2021)
Potential unintended consequences of removal of intellectual disability and autism from the Mental Health Act. The British Journal of Psychiatry. Cambridge University Press, 218(3), pp. 173–173. doi: 10.1192/bjp.2021.1.
20. Barney Thorne; Michelle O’Reilly (Feb 2021)
The Importance of Local Approaches for Suicide Prevention: The LOSST LIFFE Model. Journal of Loss and Trauma. doi: 10.1080/15325024.2021.1884459
21. Noora Ovaska-Stafford; John Maltby; Maria Dale (Feb 2021)
Literature Review: Psychological Resilience Factors in People with Neurodegenerative Diseases. Arch Clin Neuropsychol. 36(2): 283-306. doi:10.1093/arclin/acz063
22. Catherine Walton; Fionnuala Williams ; Simon Bonell; Mary Barrett (Feb 2021)
The current state of training in psychiatry of intellectual disability: perspectives of trainees and trainers. BJPsych Bull. 45(1):59-65. doi: 10.1192/bjb.2020.68.
23. Sarah Diver; Nicola Buccheri; Chandra Ohri (March 2021)
The value of healthcare worker support strategies to enhance wellbeing and optimise patient care. Future Healthc J. https://doi.org/10.7861/fhj.2020-0176
24. Sanaa Kadir; Kelly Fenton (March 2021)
Staff perspectives on using the Recovery Star in mental health inpatient rehabilitation services. Mental Health Practice. 24(2). doi: 10.7748/mhp.2021.e1466
25. Lucy C. Beishon; Ronney B. Panerai; Charley Budgeon; Hari Subramaniam; Elizabeta Mukaetova-Ladinska; Thompson G. Robinson; Victoria J. Haunton (March 2021)
The Cognition and Flow Study: A Feasibility Randomized Controlled Trial of the Effects of Cognitive Training on Cerebral Blood Flow. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease Preprint. 1-15. doi: 10.3233/JAD-201444
26. Michelle, O'Reilly; Jessica Lester, eds. (March 2021)
Improving Communication in Mental Health Settings: Evidence-Based Recommendations from Practitioner-led Research. Taylor & Francis.
27. Susan Young; Philip Asherson; Tony Lloyd; Michael Absoud; Muhammad Arif; William Andrew Colley; Samuele Cortese; Sally Cubbin; Nancy Doyle; Susan Dunn Morua; Philip Ferreira-Lay; Gisli Gudjonsson; Valerie Ivens; Christine Jarvis; Alexandra Lewis; Peter Mason; Tamsin Newlove-Delgado; Mark Pitts; Helen Read; Kobus van Rensburg; Bozhena Zoritch; Caroline Skirrow (March 2021)
Failure of Healthcare Provision for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in the United Kingdom: A Consensus Statement. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 12:324. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2021.649399
28. Laura Williams; Charlotte L. Hall; Sue Brown; Boliang Guo; Marilyn James; Matilde Franceschini; Julie Clarke; Kim Selby; Hena Vijayan; Neeta Kulkarni; Nikki Brown; Kapil Sayal; Chris Hollis; Madeleine J. Groom (March 2021)
Optimising medication management in children and young people with ADHD using a computerised test (QbTest): a feasibility randomised controlled trial. Pilot and feasibility studies. 7(1): 1-18. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40814-021-00788-1
29. Elizabeta B Mukaetova-Ladinska; Golo Kronenberg; Ruma Raha-Chowdhury (March 2021)
COVID-19 and neurocognitive disorders. Curr Opin Psychiatry. 34(2):149-156. doi: 10.1097/YCO.0000000000000687.
30. Elizabeta Mukaetova-Ladinska; Golo Kronenberg (March 2021)
Psychological and neuropsychiatric implications of COVID-19. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 271(2):235-248. doi: 10.1007/s00406-020-01210-2. Epub 2020 Nov 22.
31. Mohammed J. Abbas; Golo Kronenberg; Martin McBride; Damodar Chari; Faisel Alam; Elizabeta Mukaetova-Ladinska; Mohammed Al-Uzri; Traolach Brugha (March 2021)
The Early Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Acute Care Mental Health Services. Psychiartr Serv. 72(3):242-246. https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ps.202000467. Epub 2020 Oct 20.
32. Aidan Flatt; Tom Gentry; Johanna Kellett-Wright; Patrick Eaton; Marcella Joseph; Sarah Urasa; William Howlett; Marieke Dekker; Aloyce Kisoli; Jane Rogathe; Lindsay Henderson; Thomas Lewis; Jessica Thornton; Judith McCartney; Vanessa Yarwood; Charlotte Irwin; Elizabeta B Mukaetova-Ladinska; Rufus Akinyemi; William K Gray; Richard W Walker; Catherine L Dotchin; Andrew-Leon S Quaker; Philip C Makupa; Stella-Maria Paddick (March 2021)
Prevalence and 1-year incidence of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder (HAND) in adults aged ≥50 years attending standard HIV clinical care in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Int Psychogeriatr. 24:1-12. doi: 10.1017/S1041610221000156. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33757616.
33. Eleftheria Tseliou; Charlotte Burck; Liz Forbat; Tom Strong; Michelle O'Reilly (March 2021)
The Discursive Performance of Change Process in Systemic and Constructionist Therapies: A Systematic Meta-Synthesis Review of In-Session Therapy Discourse. Fam Process. 60(1):42-63. doi: 10.1111/famp.12560. Epub 2020 Jun 30.
34. Paul E Bebbington, Sally McManus, Jeremy W Coid, Richard Garside, Terry Brugha (March 2021)
The mental health of ex-prisoners: analysis of the 2014 English National Survey of Psychiatric Morbidity. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. doi: 10.1007/s00127-021-02066-0. Online ahead of print.
35. Dolly Sud; Eileen Laughton; Robyn McAskill; Eleanor Bradley; Ian Maidment (March 2021)
The role of pharmacy in the management of cardiometabolic risk, metabolic syndrome and related diseases in severe mental illness: a mixed-methods systematic literature review. Systematic Reviews, 10 (92). ISSN Electronic: 2046-4053. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13643-021-01586-9
36. Stephanie Paula Elisabeth Guillery; Rainer Hellweg; Golo Kronenberg; Ulrich Bohr; Hagen Kunte; Sören Enge (March 2021)
Quality of Life in Opioid Replacement Therapy: A Naturalistic Cross-Sectional Comparison of Methadone/Levomethadone, Buprenorphine, and Diamorphine Patients. Eur Addict Res. 1-10. doi: 10.1159/000514192. Online ahead of print.
37. Philip John Archard; Michelle O’Reilly; Siobhan Fitzpatrick; Julie Fox (March 2021)
Youth telemental health and COVID-19. Irish Journal of Psychological Medicine. Cambridge University Press, pp. 1–5. doi: 10.1017/ipm.2021.27.
38. Lynn MacDiarmid (March 2021)
Developing A Portfolio for Advanced Practitioners Working with Older People. Age and Ageing, Volume 50, Issue Supplement_1,Pages i12–i42 https://doi.org/10.1093/ageing/afab030.32
Quarter 1 – April 2021 – June 2021
1. Spence D, Dexter J, Barclay C, Latham S, Richardson A and Ghosh S (April 2021)
Short-Term Outcomes in Elderly Patients with SARS-CoV-2 Infections Discharged from
Community Hospitals. Journal of Clinical Review & Case Reports 6(4): 609-611. doi.org/10.33140/JCRC.06.04.02
2. Golo Kronenberg; Johanna Schöner; Michael Levitanus; Ana Violeta Alvarado Balderrama; Rohat Geran; Inga Laumeier; Peter Schlattmann; Christopher P Nelson; Matthias Endres; Karen Gertz (April 2021)
The importance of previous lifetime trauma in stroke-induced PTSD symptoms and mental health outcomes. J Psychiatr Res. 136:589-594. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychires.2020.10.033. Epub 2020 Oct 27.
3. Dolly Sud (2021)
Utilising dyads in medicines optimisation and illness management research. Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sapharm.2021.02.018
4. Claire Armitage; Catherine Henshall; Louise Jones; Lee Tomlinson (2021)
Revitalising community nursing research. Journal of Community Nursing. 35(2): 26 – 27.
5. P. J. Archard; M. O’Reilly; S. Fitzpatrick; J. Fox (2021)
Youth telemental health and COVID-19. Ir J Psychol Med. 2021 Mar 31:1-2. doi: 10.1017/ipm.2021.27. Epub ahead of print.
6. Sam J. Cooley; Ceri R. Jones; Duncan Moss; Noelle Robertson (2021)
Organizational perspectives on outdoor talking therapy: Towards a position of 'environmental safe uncertainty'. Br J Clin Psychol. 2021 Jun 12. doi: 10.1111/bjc.12315. Online ahead of print.
7. Rachael Harris; Jon Crossley
A systematic review and meta-synthesis exploring client experience of reflecting teams in clinical practice. Journal of Family Therapy. https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-6427.12346
8. Animesh Alexander Raha; Seyedeh Deniz Ghaffari; James Henderson; Subhojit Chakraborty; Kieren Allinson; Robert P. Friedland; Anthony Holland; Shahid H. Zaman; Elizabeta B. Mukaetova-Ladinska; Ruma Raha-Chowdhury
Hepcidin Increases Cytokines in Alzheimer’s Disease and Down’s Syndrome Dementia: Implication of Impaired Iron Homeostasis in Neuroinflammation. Front Aging Neurosci. 2021; 13: 653591. Published online 2021 Apr 30. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2021.653591
9. Keir Jones; Asit Biswas
A brief history of the evolution of the Parliamentary Scholar Scheme. BJPsych bulletin; Apr 2020; vol. 44 (no. 2); p. 85-86
10. Keir Jones; Satheesh Gangadharan; Philip Brigham; Edward Smith; Rohit Shankar
Current practice and adaptations being made for people with autism admitted to in-patient psychiatric services across the UK. BJPsych Open. 2021 May 14;7(3):e102. doi: 10.1192/bjo.2021.58.
11. Musa Basseer Sami; Luciano Annibale; Aisling O'Neill; Tracy Collier; Chidimma Onyejiaka; Savitha Eranti; Debasis Das; Marlene Kelbrick; Philip McGuire; Steve C R Williams; Anas Rana; Ulrich Ettinger; Sagnik Bhattacharyya
Eye movements in patients in early psychosis with and without a history of cannabis use. NPJ Schizophr. 2021 May 12;7(1):24. doi: 10.1038/s41537-021-00155-2.
12. Gianina-Ioana Postavaru; Bethan Myers; Tanweer Ahmed; Douglas Lewins; Rosemary Brown; Helen Swaby
A Study Protocol to Explore and Improve Access to Medical Services and Information for Recently Diagnosed Elderly Patients with Cancer in Rural Settings. Int J Surg Protoc. 2021 Apr 30;25(1):66-70. doi: 10.29337/ijsp.144.
13. Farouk Bello
Reaching out to overseas students. Frontline (20454910); Apr 2021; vol. 27 (no. 4); p. 44-44
14. Marios Adamou; Philip Asherson; Muhammad Arif; Louise Buckenham; Sally Cubbin; Karina Dancza; Kirstie Gorman; Gísli Gudjonsson; Sharon Gutman; James Kustow; Kerry Mabbott; Teresa May-Benson; Ulrich Muller-Sedgwick; Emma Pell; Mark Pitts; Suzanne Rastrick; Jane Sedgwick; Kath Smith; Clare Taylor; Lucy Thompson; Kobus van Rensburg & Susan Young
Recommendations for occupational therapy interventions for adults with ADHD: a consensus statement from the UK adult ADHD network. BMC Psychiatry. 2021 Feb 4;21(1):72. doi: 10.1186/s12888-021-03070-z.
15. Samuel Tromans; Shiraz Ahmed; Nandini Chakraborty
COVID-19 and the two-way relationship with neuropsychiatric disorders. Progress in Neurology and Psychiatry; 2021; vol. 25 (no. 1); p. 4-6.
16. Rachael Harris; Jon Crossley
A systematic review and meta- synthesis exploring client experience of reflecting teams in clinical practice. Journal of Family Therapy (2021) 0: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/1467-6427.12346
Quarter 2 – July 2021 – September 2021
1. Mathew Williams, Claire Armitage; Julian Coleman
Investigating continuity of care in a mental health crisis resolution team service. Mental Health Practice. 2021 July 1; 24(4). doi: 10.7748/mhp.2021.e1569
2. Sarah Cockayne; Alison Pighills; Joy Adamson; Caroline Fairhurst; Shelley Crossland; Avril Drummond; Catherine E Hewitt; Sara Rodgers; Sarah J Ronaldson; Jennifer McCaffery; Katie Whiteside; Arabella Scantlebury; Lyn Robinson-Smith; Ann Cochrane; Sarah E Lamb; Sophie Boyes; Simon Gilbody; Clare Relton; David J Torgerson
Home environmental assessments and modification delivered by occupational therapists to reduce falls in people aged 65 years and over: the OTIS RCT. Health Technol Assess 2021;25(46). https://doi.org/10.3310/hta25460
3. Dolly Sud; Ian Maidment; Eleanor Bradley; Jonathan Tritter
The experiences of the caring dyad: (Un)articulated realities of living with cardiometabolic risk, metabolic syndrome and related diseases in severe mental illness
Health Expect. 2021 Aug 2. doi: 10.1111/hex.13322. Online ahead of print.
4. Gina Wieringa; Maria Dale; Fiona J. R. Eccles
The experience of a sample of individuals in the United Kingdom living in the pre-manifest stage of Huntington’s disease: an interpretative phenomenological analysis
J Genet Couns. 2021;00:1–13. DOI: 10.1002/jgc4.1497
5. Lizelle Bernhardt; Emer M. Brady; Suzanne C. Freeman; Helena Polmann; Jéssica Conti Réus; Carlos Flores‑Mir; Graziela De Luca Canto; Noelle Robertson; Iain B. Squire
Diagnostic accuracy of screening questionnaires for obstructive sleep apnoea in adults in different clinical cohorts: a systematic review and meta‑analysis
Sleep Breath (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11325-021-02450-9
6. Ian Maidment; Dolly Sud; Caroline Chew-Graham
Challenge of optimising medication in people with severe mental illness. BMJ Quality & Safety Published Online First: 23 September 2021. doi: 10.1136/bmjqs-2021-013847
7. Samuel Tromans
Editorial on Psychological distress in the Greek general population during the first COVID-19 lockdown. BJPsych Open, 7(5), E170. doi:10.1192/bjo.2021.1014
8. Barbara Farquharson; Rosalynn Austin; Lizelle Bernhardt; Helena Whitehead; Claire Barron; Adam Damianopoulos; Gaynor Campbell; Claire Lawson; Christi Deaton; On behalf of the BANCC Research Forum
The life cycle of the lesser-spotted cardiac nurse researcher. British Journal of Cardiac Nursing 2021 16:8, 1-9. Published Online: 27 Aug 2021 https://doi.org/10.12968/bjca.2021.0086
9. Lawson C; Crothers H; Remsing S; Squire I; Zaccardi F; Davies M; Bernhardt L; Reeves K; Lilford R; Khunti K
Trends in 30-day readmissions following hospitalisation for heart failure by sex, socioeconomic status and ethnicity. EClinicalMedicine 38 (2021) 101008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eclinm.2021.101008
10. Gina Wieringa; Maria Dale; Fiona J. R. Eccles
Adjusting to living with Parkinson’s disease; a meta-ethnography of qualitative research. Disability and Rehabilitation. https://doi.org/10.1080/09638288.2021.1981467
11. Lynn Snow
Facemasks during COVID-19 and the importance of smiles in developmental assessment. Archives of disease in childhood. Published Online First: 03 September 2021. doi: 10.1136/archdischild-2021-322659
12. Ruth Garner and Susan Corr (2021) Increasing access to meaningful activities on community hospitals. OT News. September 2021. 32-33.
Quarter 3 – October 2021 – December 2021
1. Gemma Phillips
Introduction of blended diet for enteral tube feeding in paediatrics: A case report
Nutr Health. 2021 Nov 8;2601060211054662. doi: 10.1177/02601060211054662. Online ahead of print.
2. Philip John Archard
Dynamics of professional parental status disclosure in child protection work.
Journal of Social Work Practice; Dec 2021; vol. 35 (no. 4); p. 335-352. https://doi.org/10.1080/02650533.2020.1769580.
3. Nisha Dogra
The continuing challenges for diversity and inclusion in the medical education.
The clinical teacher; Dec 2021; vol. 18. doi: 10.1111/tct.13420_2.
4. Jim Swift; Zoe Harris; Alex Woodward; Noel O'Kelly; Chris Barker; Sudip Ghosh
An evaluation of a virtual COVID-19 ward to accelerate the supported discharge of patients from an acute hospital setting
British Journal of Healthcare Management; Dec 2021; vol. 27 (no. 12); p. 1-9. https://doi.org/10.12968/bjhc.2021.0073
5. Amanpreet Kaur; Mahendra P Sharma; Santosh K Chaturvedi
Mindfulness Integrated Cognitive Behavioural Intervention: Effects on Palliative Cancer Care Professionals
BMJ supportive & palliative care; Nov 2021. doi: 10.1136/bmjspcare-2021-003318
6. Tamara Chithiramohan; Jvalant Nayan Parekh; Golo Kronenberg; Victoria J Haunton; Jatinder S Minhas; Ronney B Panerai; Thompson G Robinson; Pip Divall; Hari Subramaniam; Elizabeta Mukaetova-Ladinska; Lucy Beishon
Investigating the association between depression and cerebral haemodynamics-A systematic review and meta-analysis
Journal of affective disorders; Nov 2021; vol. 299 ; p. 144-158. doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2021.11.037. Online ahead of print.
7. Nicholas Woodrow; Hannah Fairbrother; Katie Breheny; Kartina d'Apice; Patricia Albers; Clare Mills; Matthew Curtis; Lisa Hopkins; Sarah Tebbett; Prof Rona Campbell; Prof Frank De Vocht
Exploring the potential of a school-based online health and wellbeing screening tool: professional stakeholders and young people's perspectives and experiences.
Lancet; Nov 2021; vol. 398. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(21)02634-9
8. Kelly Fenton; Katherine Kidd; Rachel Kingman; Sara Le-Butt; Michelle Gray
The development of the rehabilitation community transition support team as a response to COVID-19
British Journal of Mental Health Nursing; Nov 2021; vol. 10 (no. 4). https://doi.org/10.12968/bjmh.2020.0047
9. Debasish Das; Mafas Ali; Ithsham Ali Hussain; Josh Thomas Nigel Ingram; Rachel Sarah Johnstone; Jade Jessica Lopes; Tasneem Wadee; Nandini Chakraborty
Patients' perspectives of palliative and end-of life care in advanced liver disease: systematic review of literature
Gut; Nov 2021; vol. 70
10. Katie Melvin; Colleen P E Rollins; John Cromby; Jon Crossley; Jane R Garrison; Graham K Murray; John Suckling
Arts-based methods for hallucination research
Cogn Neuropsychiatry. 2021 Oct 28;1-20. doi: 10.1080/13546805.2021.1993807. Online ahead of print.
11. Kate Baird, Sarah Baillon, Lilia Lau, Mathew Storey, James Lindesay, Latha Velayudhan Predictive factors for conversion to dementia in individuals with early-onset mild cognitive impairment (eoMCI).
Dementia and Geriatrics Cognitive Disorders. 22 Dec 2021. https://doi.org/10.1159/000520882
12. Helin Yilmaz Kafali; Mireia Solerdelcoll; Lena Vujinovic; Dmytro Martsenkovskyi; Sewanu Awhangansi; Camille Noel; Emre Bora; Celso Arango
Evaluating the tendencies of community practitioners who actively practice in child and adolescent psychiatry to diagnose and treat DSM-5 attenuated psychotic syndrome
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2021 Oct 20.
13. Tom Jewell; Moritz Herle; Lucy Serpell; Alison Eivors; Mima Simic; Peter Fonagy; Ivan Eisler
Attachment and mentalization as predictors of outcome in family therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosa
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry (2021).
14. Gail James; Katherine Kidd; Sam J. Cooley; Kelly Fenton
The Feasibility of Outdoor Psychology Sessions in an Adult Mental Health Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit: Service User and Psychologist Perspectives
Front. Psychol. 2021 Dec 23;12:769590.