Have you, or someone you care for, used this service? If yes, please can you take 5 minutes to give us some feedback: Survey (ratemynhs.co.uk)
Our Specialist Learning Disability Services work in partnership with local communities to improve health and wellbeing and reduce health inequalities for adults with learning disabilities. This will enable adults with learning disabilities to lead more independent and fulfilling lives and will promote inclusion, choice and rights. The specialist learning disability service works with people who are 18 years old and upwards.
As part of our service standards our staff will:
- Be welcoming and value you as a person.
- Listen to you to understand what is important to you.
- Work with you and others to support you to achieve the best outcomes.
- Involve you in making decisions about your care.
- Will be positive and hopeful for you.
- We will work with you in your local community.
To access our service you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a learning disability or acquired head injury before age of 18 years
- Have a health need
Who to contact if you need an interpreter or information about disabled access
Include details on referral and also on contact from the service.