The chaplaincy provides religious, spiritual and pastoral care to patients, visitors and staff of all religions and beliefs, including those with no religious belief.
The Chaplaincy team includes Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Sikh and Non-religious Chaplains.
For updates on Chaplaincy activities and events see our Twitter feed: @Leic_Chaplaincy
We offer practical help too
- find an appropriate area for private prayer
- provide you with information on local religious support.
- pray with you
- listen confidentially to your private concerns
- lead public worship or pray quietly at a bedside
- offer training to staff groups
- explore broad ethical issues
- help someone find meaning in a life approaching its end, or
- just have a chat.
We visit the inpatient wards regularly, but we’re also active in the community.
- You can ask any member of staff to contact the chaplains.
- You can phone us on 01509 564218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leicestershire Partnership Trust (LPT) are unable to provide an urgent out of hours on-call chaplaincy service, for further information please email: email@example.com
The Chaplaincy service to our hospitals is a shared service with the University Hospitals of Leicester.