Research active Trusts have better outcomes for patients. By helping your service to be involved in research you will provide more opportunities for patients to access new interventions, inform evidence-based practice, and improve patient care!
The Research Delivery Team in LPT identify, set-up and support research that is part of the NIHR Clinical Research Network’s portfolio of research. You are the expert in your service – we need your skills to help research happen across the Trust!
- Gathering information to find out if a study is suitable for us to run. We may need your help in finding out:
- How your service works in LPT
- The patient population who access your service
- Promoting a study to staff and patients
- Help to identify and approach suitable participants for studies
- Be Principal Investigator where you lead and support the study to run in LPT
- Deliver study interventions.
- Have the opportunity to make change and guide evidence-based practice
- Improve your skills
- Improve your service
- Support your training and professional development
- Add to your CV.
You will be working alongside Trust Research Delivery team who will support your involvement in research. If you would like to be involved, complete the form below!
Be Research Involved in LPT!Complete the short form below. We will be in touch if there is a study within your service. We will work with you to find out how this research can work in LPT!