You can access the August 2020 edition of our stakeholder newsletter LPT News here.
It has been a very busy and challenging few months for all due to the Covid-19 pandemic but we have now begun the process of restoration and recovery. We can assure you that we have plans in place should we need to step up our services again as part of the wider NHS family. We are also preparing for an imminent inspection from the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Included in this issue:
- Launching our People’s Council
- Service restoration update
- Trust Board Live
- You’re invited to our Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Supporting the mental health of our communities
- Managing the pandemic in community hospitals
- Scoring immunisations success
- IAPT virtual focus group
- Community hospital helps patient’s Covid-19 recovery
- Raising Health awarded £50,000 from NHS Charities Together
- Staff tackling pandemic on the home front
- Black Lives Matter
- Gardening against the odds
- Breastfeeding champions
Please feel free to share this bulletin with those who may be interested.