We are committed to working with our partners as one health and social system across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, for the best patient outcomes.
Key collaborators include:
- University Hospitals of Leicester (UHL)
- Neighbouring acute, community and mental health trusts
- NHS trusts with national ambitions
- Private sector providers
- Third sector organisations
Our commissioners are:
- Leicester City CCG
- West Leicestershire CCG
- East Leicestershire & Rutland CCG.
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland councils
- NHS England
The three CCGs accounted for the majority of our health care revenues in 2018-19, with the balance from other commissioners including NHS England, local authorities, out-of area commissioners and University Hospitals of Leicester.
Sustainability and Transformation Partnership – Better care together
We are a partner of Better Care Together (BCT), our local NHS sustainability and transformation partnership (STP). Together we want to ensure we deliver the best care for local people, whilst remaining clinically and financial sustainable in the face of increasing
demand. Key priorities for our local STP plan are:
• Keep more people well and out of hospital
• More care closer to home
• Improving care in a crisis
• High quality specialist care (including mental
health, learning disabilities, dementia, and
children and young people)
For more information, visit www.bettercare.leicester.nhs.uk